Request Maintenance

How to request maintenance:

Login to rental portal
All maintenance can be reported via the tenant portal.

  1. Select the New Maintenance button
  2. Enter a short summary eg. “Plumbing” or “General Maintenance”
  3. Provide a description of all items needing attention in the one job
  4. Upload clear photos of the issue

URGENT maintenance should be notified via the tenant portal, however please remember:

All repairs and maintenance requests should be reported to your Property Manager immediately. Repairs are generally the owner’s responsibility, however, if the renter is responsible for the damage the renter will be required to pay for repairs.

URGENT REPAIRS as defined by Consumer Affairs Victoria are as follows:

  • Any burst hot water service.
  • Any blocked or broken sewerage fittings.
  • A dangerous electrical fault likely to cause damage to the property.
  • A failure or a breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply.
  • Any fault endangering human life or makes the rented premises unsafe or insecure.
  • A serious roof leak.
  • A gas leak.
  • Serious storm or fire damage.
  • A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundering.
  • An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted.
  • A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises.

You can securely access more details regarding your property online