Edwardian Elegance In A Superb Lifestyle Location!
• Stunning Edwardian home offering elegant family living in one of the Inner West’s most sought-after locations
• Move-in-ready with scope for further updates and room to extend (STCA)
• Heritage features include feature fireplaces, high ceilings, restored original floorboards and stained glass windows
• Three generous bedrooms, including a large master with built-in robe and front garden views
• Open-plan living/dining + separate kitchen/meals
• Bathroom with separate toilet + walk-in laundry
• Leafy front garden + large back garden with brick-paved patio and in-built BBQ
Tucked behind a picket fence and a leafy front garden, this stunning Edwardian home offers elegant family living in one of the Inner West’s most desirable lifestyle locations.
Adorned with scalloped weatherboards, stained glass windows and an elevated front verandah, its street appeal is undeniable, while inside updated interiors crowned by soaring ceilings provide spacious, move-in-ready family living with exciting scope for further renovations and extension (STCA).
Three large bedrooms include a garden-view master with a built-in robe, while the open-plan living and dining area offers a huge space for entertaining and quality family time. The galley-style kitchen includes space for a dining table, while a walk-in laundry and a bathroom with a separate toilet complete the floor plan.
Outside a surprisingly large back garden awaits, with a brick-paved entertaining area and plenty of safe play space for kids and pets.
Why you’ll love this location:
With the best of the Inner West within walking distance, this fabulous address promises a superb family lifestyle and easy access to the city, just 7.4km* from home.
Take your pick of much-loved local cafes for your morning coffee, with Baby Elephant and Fig & Walnut both a six-minute* stroll from home.
Seddon Village awaits a 12-minute* walk away, with welcoming streets lined with bustling cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and gourmet grocers.
Walk to Footscray’s buzzing dining and shopping precinct in 12 minutes* for a world of cuisines to explore and the convenience of Coles, Kmart and the Footscray Market.
Yarraville Village is also within walking distance of home, making this undoubtedly one of the best locations from which to enjoy the renowned village lifestyle of the Inner West.
Stroll to the fabulous Mappin Reserve playground and Yarraville Gardens in moments and enjoy a four-minute* walk to both Footscray City Primary School and Footscray High School’s Pilgrim campus. Victoria University is a six-minute* stroll from home, while city workers can look forward to a stress-free commute, with regular CBD-bound trains departing from Seddon Station, a six-minute* walk away.