• Fully renovated four-bedroom, two-bathroom home offering modern family living and easy alfresco entertaining in a superb lifestyle location
• Nothing to do but move in and enjoy
• Spacious open-plan kitchen/living/dining
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and luxury ensuite + three additional bedrooms with built-in robes
• Second bathroom with bath, rainfall shower and separate toilet
• Walk-in laundry with internal/external access
• Split-system heating and cooling + stunning gas log fire in the living space
• Covered entertaining deck and enchanting sunken courtyard + colourful, north-facing front garden
• Secure carport + driveway parking
With all the hard work done for you, this charming weatherboard home offers move-right-in family living, boasting comprehensively renovated interiors and low-maintenance alfresco spaces in one of West Footscray’s most sought-after neighbourhoods.
Warm up in front of the gas log fire in the light-filled open-plan living space at the rear of the home, where generous living and dining zones are joined by a superbly appointed family kitchen with stone benchtops, a large island bench and quality appliances. Bi-folding doors open to create a seamless connection to the covered entertaining deck and sunken courtyard, where cheery festoon lighting and in-built-bench seating make it the perfect spot for a drink with friends.
Four bedrooms ensure everyone will have a space to call their own, with the master suite offering a large walk-through robe and a premium ensuite and three additional bedrooms all appointed with built-in robes. The main bathroom promises everyday luxury, with sleek floor-to-ceiling tiling setting the perfect backdrop for a long relaxing soak in the luxuriously deep bath.
The large walk-in laundry adds extra family convenience, while the secure carport and driveway ensure easy off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
Why you’ll love this location:
Offering enviable convenience within walking distance from home, this fabulous address places the Inner West lifestyle on your doorstep and the vibrant CBD of Melbourne just 9.4km* from home.
Walk to your pick of local-favourite cafes for your morning coffee, with Brother Nancy a five-minute* stroll from home and Dumbo only eight minutes* away. Central West Shopping Centre offers vibrant shopping, dining, and a choice of supermarkets a short walk from home, while the nine-minute* stroll to Barkly Village ensures nearby access to cafes, eateries and local retailers.
Stroll to your choice of much-loved parks and playgrounds and enjoy easy school mornings, with Footscray West Primary School a nine-minute* walk from home and Footscray High School an easy bus ride away for the big kids.
Enjoy easy driving access to the city or catch the 216 bus from Essex Street for a direct ride to the heart of the CBD. Alternatively, walk to Tottenham Station for regular city-bound trains.