• Masterfully renovated and extended single-fronted Victorian offering sophisticated family living in a prime Seddon location
• Perfect for discerning buyers seeking a luxury character home and a dream city-fringe lifestyle
• Breathtaking open-plan kitchen/dining/living
• Master bedroom with luxe ensuite, full-height built-in robe and direct access to a private deck
• Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
• Second bathroom with incorporated laundry facilities
• Study nook with in-built desk and storage
• High ceilings throughout, including a soaring 5.1 m cathedral ceiling in the living space
• Superb floor treatments throughout including restored original pine floorboards, polished concrete, feature tiles and plush carpet
• Attic storage
• Zoned ducted heating and cooling throughout + cosy gas log fire in the living area
• Landscaped front and back gardens + sprinkler system and garden shed
A high-end, architecturally designed renovation and extension has transformed this pretty-as-a-picture period home into a luxe three-bedroom, two-bathroom family sanctuary, sure to impress even the most discerning of buyers.
With stunning original features and classic Victorian style providing inspiration for the comprehensive makeover, the home’s sophisticated design maximises space and displays the perfect fusion of polished modern style, contemporary comforts and heritage elegance.
Crowned by a soaring cathedral ceiling, a superb extension delivers spacious open-plan living accentuated by polished concrete flooring and floods of natural light captured by full-height north-facing windows. Generous living and dining zones are warmed by a magnificent gas log fire and are accompanied by a designer kitchen boasting a raft of luxury offerings, including a walk-in pantry, a large marble island bench, natural stone benchtops, Smeg and Miele appliances and a barista nook.
Sliding stacker doors open to create a seamless indoor/outdoor living area and an effortless connection to the resort-style back garden – a tranquil oasis offering plenty of room for alfresco entertaining and a safe outdoor play space for the kids.
Three bedrooms with built-in robes offer inviting retreats and include a spectacular master bedroom with a private deck and an oversized ensuite exuding refined luxury and timeless style. Unwind in the deep bathtub, enjoy an indulgent rainfall shower and throw open the French doors to the leafy side courtyard for a next-level bathroom experience. A second bathroom mirrors the chic styling of the ensuite and incorporates laundry facilities.
A beautifully designed study nook provides the perfect workspace, while attic storage and zoned ducted heating and cooling adds extra appeal.
Why you’ll love this location:
Enviably situated in one of the Inner West’s most sought-after locations, this address promises a charming village lifestyle with the CBD only 8.6km away from home.
Walk to Seddon Village in seven minutes* to immerse yourself in its welcoming atmosphere, with streets lined with bustling cafes, renowned restaurants and eateries, boutique shops and gourmet grocers. Willow Wine Café awaits a five-minute* stroll from your front door – the perfect spot to catch up with friends – while walking distance proximity to the vibrant village of Yarraville adds extra lifestyle appeal.
Proximity to Yarraville Gardens, Cruickshank Park, Footscray Park and Maribyrnong River promises a fabulous outdoor lifestyle, while easy access to a range of shopping centre ensures convenience.
Families will appreciate the five-minute* walk to the much-loved playground at Harris Reserve and the easy walk or ride to Yarraville West Primary School, St. Augustine’s Primary School and Footscray High School’s Pilgrim campus.
Enjoy an easy drive into the CBD or walk to Seddon Station for regular city-bound trains.