• Superbly renovated Edwardian home offering dream family living in one of Yarraville’s most coveted locations
• Perfect for discerning buyers seeking a move-in-ready character home and the famed Yarraville Village lifestyle
• Light-filled living room + adjoining open-plan kitchen/dining
• Four bedrooms, three with built-in robes OR three bedrooms + a large home office
• Two stunning bathrooms, including one with incorporated laundry facilities
• Large linen room/storage closet
• Quality floor treatments throughout including near-new carpet and waterproof hybrid floorboards
• Preserved original features include stained glass windows, internal door handles and fireplaces + original English Scottish bank doors to create a feature connection to alfresco entertaining
• Low-maintenance entertainer’s back garden with secure side laneway access
• Nothing to do but move in and enjoy the coveted Yarraville Village lifestyle!
Masterfully renovated to offer five-star living in the heart of Yarraville Village, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom Edwardian is a triumphant blend of period character and modern sophistication.
Unfolding over two light-filled levels, spacious family living and enviable floor plan flexibility is accompanied by effortless outdoor entertaining to create a family sanctuary with lasting appeal. Stained glass windows, original fireplaces and soaring decorative ceilings are accompanied by complementary updates, masterfully blurring the line between old and new to create a cohesive home that offers the very best of both.
The lower level offers two luxurious bedrooms with built-in robes, kept comfortable by split-system heating and cooling. Upstairs, an oversized master boasts a full-width built-in robe with a stained-glass window recessed into the roof’s pitch creating a stunning focal point. A fourth bedroom shares the upper level, also ideal for use as a spacious work-from-home office. Servicing the bedrooms are two luxury bathrooms with rainfall showers, one with a double vanity and deep bathtub to sink into and the other with incorporated laundry facilities for ultimate convenience.
Spend quiet family movie nights in the welcoming living room, with the adjoining kitchen/dining space offering a light-filled family hub sure to become the heart of your home. The all-white kitchen is beautifully appointed with stone benchtops, premium cabinetry and Smeg appliances and overlooks the sunny dining space, where French doors originally used in an English Scottish bank open to the low-maintenance entertainer’s garden. Exposed aggregate paving and realistic artificial turf ensure you’ll never lose your weekends to garden maintenance, while a secure side access roller door invites the possibility of off-street parking.
Why you’ll love this location:
Situated in one of Yarraville’s most sought-after pockets, this superb lifestyle address promises enviable convenience and easy village living just 8.4km* from Melbourne’s bustling CBD.
Walk to Yarraville Village in just five minutes* to dive into its renowned cosmopolitan atmosphere, with a fabulous array of cafes, restaurants and inviting wine bars to explore. Spend an afternoon browsing through the village boutiques and have your every need catered to by the village’s grocers and service providers. The historic Sun Theatre invites you for a movie, while Yarraville Station offers regular city transfers, just a four-minute* walk away.
Walking distance proximity to Yarraville Gardens and Seddon Village adds extra lifestyle appeal, while the eight-minute* stroll to Yarraville Square offers the convenience of Coles and a variety of retailers.
Young families will appreciate the four-minute* stroll to Beaton Reserve’s much-loved playground, while Yarraville West Primary School is right across the street, making school mornings a breeze.
St. Augustine’s Primary School is an eight-minute walk from home, while Footscray High School’s Pilgrim campus is a four-minute* drive or a one-stop train ride from Yarraville Station.