• Beautifully renovated Victorian terrace circa 1890
• Nothing to do but move in and enjoy a superb village lifestyle
• Two bedrooms with built-in robes including master with feature fireplace
• Large living room with cosy wood fire + stunning galley-style kitchen
• Combined bathroom/laundry with deep clawfoot bath
• Separate, secure home office with in-built desk and shelving
• Quality floor treatments including original timber floorboards + plush carpet
• Split-system heating and cooling throughout
• Large sunny entertaining deck
Having undergone a stunning renovation, this elegant two-bedroom Victorian terrace circa 1890 offers sophisticated city-fringe living footsteps from the heart of Yarraville Village.
Heritage features have been lovingly retained and complemented with high-end modern updates, split-system heating and cooling and superb storage to create a calm and comfortable inner-village retreat – a place to relax in total privacy just metres from the hustle and bustle of the village centre.
Two bedrooms with built-in robes provide inviting accommodation and include a sunny master adorned with a stunning heritage fireplace. Original timber floorboards underscore the stylish living room, where a wood fire heater creates a cosy atmosphere and French doors open to the private deck for effortless alfresco entertaining.
Adjoining the living room is a beautifully appointed galley-style kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and an embossed splashback, flowing through to the spacious bathroom with a deep clawfoot bath and incorporated laundry facilities.
Those working from home will love the separate office with in-built desk and storage shelves offering a distinct workspace with home comforts waiting just across the deck.
Why you’ll love this location:
Enviably positioned on a short cul de sac in the heart of Yarraville Village, this fabulous address offers the ultimate village lifestyle just 8.2km* from Melbourne’s vibrant CBD.
The village begins just three doors from home, placing some of Melbourne’s finest cafes, wine bars and restaurants on your doorstep!
The Sun Theatre waits a five-minute* walk away, while the village’s boutiques, grocers and services ensure every convenience is instantly accessible.
Young families will appreciate the two-minute* walk to Fels Park and its popular shaded playground while walking distance proximity to Yarraville West Primary School and St. Augustine’s Primary School adds extra family appeal.
Enjoy an easy drive into the city or stroll to Yarraville Station in three minutes* for regular trains to the CBD.