Sophisticated Fusion: Victorian Elegance Meets Contemporary Luxury In This Exquisite Home
• Beautifully preserved and updated double-fronted Victorian home circa 1891
• Renovated with utmost respect for the home’s heritage, offering modern family living steeped in the elegance of the Victorian era
• Perfect for families seeking an enviably positioned character home with nothing to do but move in and enjoy
• Three bedrooms with built-in robes, including two with TV connections
• Contemporary farm-style kitchen with island bench and brand-new dishwasher
• Open-plan living/dining with Belgium wood / combustion fire and French doors to the superb entertainer’s back garden
• Luxury family bathroom with freestanding claw-bath and walk-in rainfall shower
• Hydronic heating throughout the whole house
• Fully integrated home theatre sound system
• Original doors and sash windows throughout, lovingly restored to pristine condition
• Chic plantation shutters and all new window furnishings throughout
• Large workshop/storage shed with TV connection
Offering superb family living in one of Yarraville’s most prestigious locations, this breathtaking period home has been meticulously updated to accommodate modern life whilst remaining true to the style and elegance of its heritage.
Dressed in crisp block-front weatherboards accentuated by the beautifully restored original front door, the home has undeniable street appeal, while inside inviting interiors promise a peaceful sanctuary the whole family will love. Soaring ceilings adorned with ceiling roses, original sash windows and Victorian light fittings are gently accompanied by contemporary updates to create the perfect blend of old and new, with a superb entertainer’s garden ensuring low-maintenance outdoor living.
The stunning entry hall welcomes you home and invites you to the open-plan living and dining space, where a fully integrated sound system takes family movie nights to the next level and a Belgium wood fire offers the ultimate in cosy comfort. The effortless connection to the beautifully appointed farmhouse-style kitchen ensures absolute convenience, while French doors welcome you to the sunny north-facing back garden. Leafy greenery surrounds a huge entertaining deck with an elevated and shaded section strung with festoon lighting offering an unforgettable venue for summer entertaining.
Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes provide inviting accommodation, each warmed by a hydronic panel heater for ultimate comfort during the colder months. Servicing the bedrooms is the luxurious family bathroom, where a deep claw bathtub and a walk-in rainfall shower promise everyday indulgence and classic modern styling ensures timeless appeal.
A walk-in laundry and large workshop/storage shed space add extra appeal to this magnificent home, sure to impress all who inspect.
Why you’ll love this location:
Situated on a quiet, family-friendly cul de sac in a prime Yarraville location, this beautiful home promises a fantastic village lifestyle just 9.1km* from the heart of Melbourne’s CBD.
Walk to the heart of Yarraville Village in just seven minutes* to see a movie at the iconic Sun Theatre or to enjoy the bustling village cafes, inviting wine bars and restaurants, gourmet grocers and an eclectic mix of boutique retailers. Yarraville Square offers the convenience of Coles a short walk from home, while proximity to Seddon Village adds extra lifestyle appeal.
Families will love the choice of parks and playgrounds within walking distance, including Beaton Reserve, Yarraville Gardens and Cruickshank Park, where Stony Creek bubbles its way through stunning natural surroundings.
Enviable access to sought-after schools adds extra family appeal. Yarraville West Primary School is just across the street, while St. Augustine’s Primary School is a seven-minute* walk away and Footscray High School’s Pilgrim campus is a one-stop train ride from Yarraville Station, an eight-minute* walk from home.
Enjoy nearby freeway access for a smooth drive into the city or enjoy the convenience of regular city-bound trains from Yarraville Station.