Sleek, Stylish And Spacious! This Is Urban Family Living At Its Best!
• Immaculately presented four-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse situated within walking distance of shops, schools and transport
• Ideal for families and investors
• Modern styling and comforts throughout
• Spacious kitchen/living/dining + generous retreat area on the upper level
• Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite + three additional bedrooms with built-in robes
• Second bathroom complemented by a guest powder room
• European laundry
• Split-system heating and cooling
• Paved entertaining courtyard with a rainwater tank and garden shed
• Secure single garage + driveway parking for one additional vehicle
Offering plenty of room to move and stylish, low-maintenance living, this beautifully presented four-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse will delight families and investors alike.
Step inside to be welcomed by an elegant entry hall, inviting you down to the sunny open-plan living area at the rear of the home. Here you’ll be greeted by a superb contemporary kitchen and generous living and dining zones highlighted by laminate timber flooring and floods of natural light. Sliding doors extend the living space to the outdoors, with a paved courtyard offering a low-maintenance alfresco area to enjoy – the perfect spot to dine and entertain alfresco.
Four bedrooms spread across both levels offer inviting accommodation for the whole family, with your comfort assured by plush carpet and split-system heating and cooling. The luxe master suite boasts a large walk-through robe and a sparkling ensuite with a rainfall shower, while the three kids’ rooms all boast built-in robes and share the main bathroom, ideally complemented by a guest powder room. Upstairs, a generous retreat space offers the luxury and flexibility of a second living area, while the European laundry and secure garage add extra lifestyle appeal.
Why you’ll love this location:
Buyers seeking an enviable walk-to-everything lifestyle will fall head over heels for this ideal location, where every convenience is within strolling distance and the city is just 10.9km* away.
Grab a great morning coffee or weekend breakfast from Brother Nancy or Dumbo, both an easy walk from home.
Walk to Central West Shopping Centre in six minutes* for vibrant shopping and a choice of supermarkets or drive to Highpoint Shopping Centre in ten minutes* for big-name and designer shopping.
Walk the kids to Dinjerra Primary School or Christ The King Primary School and enjoy effortless rail access to the CBD from Tottenham Station, an easy walk from home.