WARM, INVITING VICTORIAN HOME IN ENVIABLE LOCATION! WHAT A GEM!
Enjoy this stunning, warm & inviting double fronted Victorian home nestled in a popular tree-lined street, in a fabulous & peaceful location. Directly across from Newport Lakes and only a short stroll from Newport Station with the convenience of easy access to the city and all of Newport's amenities, whilst still enjoying the quiet, country feel this pocket of Newport offers.
- Stylishly renovated home on Bluestone foundations beautifully complemented by the stunning period features, traditional hallway archways and high ornate ceilings found inside.
- Three spacious bedrooms, all with their own fireplaces and built-in robes
- Master also boasting a generous and renovated ensuite.
- Luxurious central bathroom with freestanding bath, original period window shutters, plenty of storage and a large shower.
- Separate light-filled studio / home office which comfortably fits desk and tv unit adding to the appeal of this stunning home.
- Open-plan kitchen, living and dining opening out to the multiple outdoor entertaining spaces/verandas and decking area with low-maintenance yard and established native trees.
- Hardwood floorboards
- Ample storage (including attic)
- Excellent hydronic heating & air-conditioning
- Stone benchtops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Solar panels
- Off-street parking for one car
WE KINDLY RECOMMEND REGISTERING FOR INSPECTIONS AND/OR CHECKING TIMES ON THE INTERNET 24 HOURS PRIOR TO BE KEPT UPDATED OF CANCELLATIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED PRIOR TO SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION.